Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am back, I promise!

Wow, so I took a small sabbatical from the blog.  A LOT has been going on personally that I will share later.  HOWEVER, my Pazzles Inspiration is on it's way home!  Should be here tomorrow!!  Then starting either Friday or Saturday I can start sharing creations!  Super excited to get back to cutting files again!  Today, I am going to make a penguin tutu for my 4 year old.  I will post pics and instructions by tomorrow. 

In the meantime, have a beautiful day!  Please pass on this blog, would LOVE to have more followers!  And maybe a giveaway after my first 50?  Thanks, and may God Bless you ALL!

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

No comments:

Post a Comment