Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DD update and my new WOBBLES!

After spending the last several days in bed with a terrible, horrible cold, it was nice to get up today and have the energy to do a few things.  Emphasis on FEW.  Hard to believe it's already Wednesday.  Thanks to my amazing hubby, I basically slept for 2 1/2 days.  Still not feeling incredibly energetic, but SO much better than I was!  Okay, I'm sure you are already bored with reading about my ailments.
 
I did some work on my December Daily album today.  Got a little bit frustrated, ok, maybe A LOT frustrated with my Pazzles Inspiration. But I still have A LOT to learn and I am just not a patient woman when it comes to that sort of thing.  I did get some work done on it - finished up December 1 and got MOST of December 2 done. Still need to tweek the second day a little.  I think I am making this a little bit harder than necessary, but OH WELL!  In time I will get my act together.  I need to figure out how I want to work journaling.  Not sure just yet. Thinking maybe removable tags, attached with ribbon?  Still working on that.  Well, here is completed day 1 (minus pic of course).

 
And here is day 2.  I just need to add the 2, and decide on a journaling item or pic frame.
 
 
Oops, just a little off center there.  December 2 is the first day of Advent, which is why there is ONLY 1 candle lit.  I saved the design to use on the following Sundays and then of course Christmas day, if I decide to go that route. 
 
Ok, so here is what I did with scraps tonight, and had lots of fun putting it together.  I wanted to send a Thank You card to one of my kids' teachers, and as luck would have it, the wobbles I bought in a BOGO on 10/11/12 came in the mail!  I have not used the actual wobbles before, so I was excited to make something to incorporate one.  One of my FAVORITE color combinations is pink and brown.  I don't know why, but I just LOVE those colors together! 
 
This is what I came up with and put together in about 15 minutes.
 
 
Now if you are NOT familiar with wobbles and what they do, I did this amazingly well put together video showing you exactly how they work!  I don't want you to get too excited about my phenominal video skills just yet.  I have a little bit to go before I actually make some tutorials.  So, are you ready for this FANTASTIC video, filmed just using my webcam?
 
 
Are you absolutely amazed?!  Ok, FINE be that way!  Well, it's time for me to get some rest.  Please pass on my blog and make sure you FOLLOW by clicking JOIN THIS SITE in the upper left hand side.  Pretty soon I will start doing some tutorials for the Pazzles with the little tricks I have learned, and I have some great holiday crafts coming up that are quick and easy - you know LAZY! 
 
Hope you all are having a wonderful week. May God continue to surround you with His love and many blessings!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment