Friday, November 9, 2012

Scrappy Supplies for Sale

So I am officially in the "black" with craft items I started selling just this week! woohoo! I still have TONS of great flatback pearls and a few resin designs. These are posted on a few FB sites that sell scrapbook stuff. But I want to post here and eventually have a link to a separate sales website. This is why I haven't posted, been busy sorting, selling, packaging and mailing. There are 8mm flatback pearls. I have them in 7 different colors. They make great flower centers, card embellishments, scrapbook page embellishments, wherever your creativity takes you.
 
 
 
 
There is gold, baby blue, pink, lavendar, light pink, red, and cream.  I also have some 10mm in red and cream.  They are 25 for $1.25 or 50 for $2.00 plus S/H. Up to 200 are only $1.50 for S/H. You can have all one color or mixed, your choice! 
 
 
I also have these flatback resin items.  Roses are a set of 4 for $1.50 mixed however you choose, 1 of each color or all one color, your choice. S/H is $1.25 for up to two sets.
 
Flatback resin butterflies - these are so adorable as hair bow centers!  They are 2/$1.00 plus $1.00 shipping for up to 6.
 
 
I had some great Hello Kitty resin but they sold FAST.  I will post when I get more.
 
Hope all is well.  I will post some hair bows this weekend sometime.  I have made many many hair bows to donate to our Foster agency for foster girls, and for a friend who has 2 foster girls in her house and they really NEED some bows!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment